Ensuring compliance: With development requirements and parameters, involving the management of multiple stakeholders at both the airport and government levels.
Building management: Effectively managing the building tenant and integrating base building requirements.
Consistent project oversight: Overseeing the design and construct building contract for each warehouse as the superintendent.
Efficient Infrastructure: Managing and delivering estate infrastructure and building service amendments crucial to suiting each site.
TMX navigated a comprehensive set of actions to assist the client in numerous projects throughout the years, including:
- Master planning advisory and concept plans.
- Design and Construct (D&C) tender management and assessment for building delivery and civil works.
- Superintendency and contract management of D&C Build and Civil contracts.
- Management and alignment between the Agreement for Lease (AFL) and D&C Build Contract.
- Management of the detailed design process and tenant design integration process.
- Alignment and management of multiple stakeholders, including within the airport, tenants, and D&C contractors.
Over the past seven years, TMX has cultivated a lasting and successful partnership with the client. Here is a glimpse of what we've achieved together:
- 13 projects delivered over the past seven years throughout the APAM industrial business.
- Integrated various tenants and stakeholders into the industrial estate including tenants within the food and beverage, 3PL, FMCG, auto parts and heavy industry markets.
- Ensured all tenants had base building and fit outs completed and integrated to meet their expectations.
- Ensured all projects were completed to program and budget.