High demand: Massive demand for insulation generated by the Australian Government's Home Insulation Scheme in 2009.
Need for expansion: The client recognized the need to expand its Victorian production and distribution center.
Uncertainty in project development: Lack of clarity on developing the design and delivering the project within a constrained timeframe and budget.
TMX was engaged by the client to review its Victorian Distribution Center to ensure it could meet demand projections. Here are the actions we undertook for the client:
- Developed a design brief.
- Approached the market to procure a contractor.
- Coordinated the design and approval process.
- Represented the client through the facility expansion process.
- Assisted the client through the facility completion and commissioning process.
Thanks to TMX and client’s collaborative efforts, the warehouse extension was not only completed ahead of schedule but also within the allocated budget, showcasing a successful and efficient project delivery.