Alignment with US entity: The client had to align its local supply chain with a major US entity following its acquisition, requiring meeting cost-to-sale targets, managing growth, and implementing operational and technological advancements in line with US facility standards.
TMX was engaged by the client to develop a supply chain strategy that considered the future growth plans across all business units and identified the lowest operating cost solution. Here is what we've delivered for our client:
- A supply chain strategy was developed for the optimal future network.
- The Distribution Center (DC) network supported brands and the customer value proposition.
- Supply processes were consolidated to fractionalize costs across the brands.
- Tactical improvements (to fund future network development) and system solutions were developed.
- The supporting business case and implementation roadmap were developed.
Following business sign-off of the strategy, the commencement of design and planning for a new DC in Brisbane, Australia was initiated, ensuring a proactive approach to strategic implementation.