Supply chain capability gap: The client recognized a deficiency in their supply chain capabilities, identifying a need for substantial development, particularly in light of pursuing substantial growth opportunities.
TMX was engaged by the client to formulate a forward-looking supply chain strategy aligning with growth plans across all business units.
- TMX developed a network plan based on a national distribution center for slow-moving SKUs, adaptable to changing business needs.
- As part of the strategy, our team introduced plans for additional distribution centers to cater to faster-moving SKUs, strategically positioned closer to client’s customers.
- Quality building designed, procured, and delivered to the client at a rent below the market, coupled with substantial cash incentives.
- TMX provided continuous support to client’s supply chain development for over 4 years, covering strategy development, infrastructure design, systems specification, deployment, and operational management.
- TMX ensured seamless end-to-end management throughout the process, from design and delivery to operational implementation, streamlining the client's experience.