- Complex make good obligations including mechanical maintenance, repainting and removal of equipment.
- Time limitations with new incoming tenant & no holdover option to complete works.
- Budget Constraints: Landlord make good cost was significantly above client budget
- TMX site inspection, lease review and make good scope review
- Engage local contractors to verify cost of works
- Finalize tenant obligations and negotiate scope of works and costings.
The successful outcome was made possible by having both lessor and lessee represented by skilled property professionals with a high level of commercial acumen and a thorough understanding of industrial lease dynamics.
- 42% reduction in scope.
- End of lease dealing reached with efficiency.